Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chris Brown - Boy In Detention (mixtape) [hear]

CB-BOYINDETENTION
Chris Brown's mixtape, "Boy In Detention" was just realeased Thursday night which consists of mainly rap songs with a few R&B tracks. Although his rapping skills aren't as good as his singing skills, I feel that he still has sweet flows. The talent that Chris Brown has easily puts him as one of the top 5 artists in the game. He tweeted this for his followers: @chrisbrown: "…Just so my fans know I don't make a dime from this. I love yall. #freemusic." Some of the features on the mixtape include Kevin McCall, Se7en, Justin Bieber & Wiz Khalifa. My favorite songs are Private Dancer, Real Hip Hop #4, Your Body, Ladies Love Me & Sweetheart. Can't wait for that Fortune album #teambreezy. Keep reading for DOWNLOAD, LISTEN, & ALBUM ART...
DOWNLOAD
Download
LISTEN
ALBUM ART
[@ChrisBrown]